Saturday, September 11, 2010

I have no idea about it

What am I gonna do now?


I have no idea about my assignments and projects, how am I gonna continue about it? For my History of Art & Design 2 project is to have four self-portraits, and I don't even know how to start just because I have none of my pictures that will look more formal.


And so, the assignment that we need to hand in next Wednesday is to write two essays and one sketches about "Imagine life 10 years from now, 100 years, 1000 years".


So, how am I gonna have a start on this? I don't understand what the lecturer means about "Imagine life..", did he talk about ourselves or the world from now? I know is all about Modern Arts painting, but he should make more details about it so that we won't be confused about it.




                              旻

No comments:

Post a Comment