Sunday, September 12, 2010

Design 2 Project-- "Christmas"

We have a group work project, the theme is all about Christmas. So, I have my friends although four of them are guys, but sometimes guys is better than girls. To me, I prefer guys because they have more ideas about it.
Hmm... I have an idea that is talk about the actual meaning of Christmas, the birth of Jesus.
Our principle told us that this project is a competition among 6 classes, so we need to do our best at the lowest rate of material usage. 


The volume of the bird cage for our project is 6"x 8"x 8".


When we heard this, all of us were shocked with a big mouth and huge eyes! Our expression just liked "WALAO  EH~~!!". But we know that we can do it!


My dear friends, I know you all sure will support me. I did not mean that I want to get the first place although the prize is quite attracting but I just want to do my best to spread the Good News to others.








                                旻

No comments:

Post a Comment