Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm happy that I have been in my major, Illustration, what an interest in this course.
Although I have 8 weeks for this semester, I think I would enjoy myself to be a part of them, a group of 'PRO' friends who was good in figure drawing which makes me happy and laughed all day. But today is just my 3rd day in school, and the final projects and assignments started to surround me now. I would hope that I could enjoy all these without feeling tiring or any reason that is not relevant. 

   We were having a class today which was Visual Communication, ya! Debbie is our lecturer, but she seems happy when we were acting based on the storyboard that our friends' drawn and we acted it out. Most of us was more on Typical TOA Students! Ha! Our group drew a concept which was about the Internet distraction, hmm..we drew a TOA student who woke up at 7/8am and he on his comp without brushing or breakfast, click on his FB which most of us usually does that. Ha~ he gaming and FB-ing whole day and put his assignments aside. At last, when time goes by, it was 3am. And now, he realized that his assignments are not done yet, there's THUNDER striking down on him...and this is the lifestyle in toa who likes to FB or gaming xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment